The topics we focus on are the following:
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine optimization
- Product Review
- Services and Software
- Entrepreneur Guide
- other Technical Stubs
Some simple guidelines:
- The post should contain at least 500 words (exceptions can be discussed, e.g. a post with an infographic and a short description). If your post is longer than 700-800 words, we can discuss splitting it to two parts, it will make it easier to read.
- The content must be original (it shouldn’t have been posted anywhere online before).
- The format of the post should be Word, Rich Text Format, Google Docs, Pages or Open Office.
- Any images you want to be included in your guest post must be sent as attachments. Make sure you have the right to publish an image and include the appropriate credits in the post.
- The post should be fully spell-checked and edited.
- You must provide a short author bio (including a picture if you want) that will appear below the post. Your bio should include links to your website and/or blog, along with your social media info (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, whatever you prefer).
- Please don’t include any affiliate links but do include links to any websites, online resources etc. that you mention in your post.
- You agree that your guest post will be shared on social media (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Google+, Scoop.it etc.).
Sounds good? Email us your guest post proposal to email@example.com – we look forward to reading it. contact us.
Tags:- guest blog, guest blogger, guest Column, guest article, guest post, become a contributor, contribute to this site